Former Falcon Studios performer Lindon Hawk died Monday in Pensacola, Fla. following an apparent road rage attack. A studio rep confirmed his passing on their Twitter feed today. Hawk, whose real name was Terry Lindon Kelley, was involved in “a minor car crash” on Saturday, December 11 with Telly Jabar Hill. “When Kelley got out of his vehicle to view the damage, witnesses said that Hill, who was an occupant of the other vehicle, punched Kelly one time in the face with his fist. Kelley fell to the ground and suffered a massive head injury,” said a local media report. He was taken to a hospital, where he died two days later. Hill fled the scene but was arrested Monday and booked on a $50,000 bond. Police are still investigating the incident. Mr. Hawk was a popular Falcon exclusive and filmed only a handful of blue movies between 2000 and 2002, including BRANDED, READY FOR MORE and STROKE. He was 34. On a personal note, I had the pleasure of getting to know Lindon during his brief stint in gay adult. He was delightful, a ridiculously adorable guy with a good heart. I remember we’d had a number of phone chats, but hadn’t yet met in person, when he called out of the blue to invite me to an impromptu lunch. I happily accepted, until we realized that I was in Los Angeles and he was in San Francisco. “The biggest impression he made on me was his warmth, as he was the kind of person who would hang onto you or cuddle up next to you if he’d just met you hours ago,” recalls Jason Sechrest. “He was generous and funny with a smile that lit up the room. Lindon will be missed by many.” My condolences to his family, friends and fans.
[News sources: Fox10TV.com and Pensacola News Journal. Image © Falcon Studios.]

Comments

7 Comments so far

1. EdWoody on December 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I was only just thinking of him the other day, when I found the clip of him and Chad Hunt online. I tried googling to see if there was any hint of what he’d been up to lately.

Is it wrong that I’m glad he didn’t die of AIDS or a drug overdose? Just random asshole violence.

2. Jamie on December 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I was only watching that incredible clip of Lindon & Chad Hunt a few weeks ago! He really knew what he was doing sexually and I wish he had filmed a lot more. I think at this point he has appeared in more compilations than actual movies. What a fucking tragedy. I hope the asshole who did this fries for it. RIP, Lindon/Terry, we will remember you forever.

3. Barry on December 14, 2010 8:34 pm

RIP. Condolences to his family.

4. odawg on December 14, 2010 8:58 pm

How heartbreaking and totally senseless!

5. john fantom on January 5, 2011 5:07 pm

I met Terry years ago when he moved into the same complex as I. We became friends within days! He was such a good friend I was lucky to have had him in my life! A friend had recently talked to him and he was planning to move back to Fort Lauderdale. Not knowing what had happened and he was dead we were all excited he was comming back I love and miss you dear friend! rest in peace now!

6. jamie on January 30, 2011 3:28 pm

You have to wonder. Lindon was amazing in Out of Athens 2. I will never forget the poolside scene with Matt Spencer’s curve throwing Johnny Brosnan into orbit and Lindon is standing over them with an adorable little chuckle when he makes eye contact with Matt. I choose to remember him having fun not being killed by some creep RIP Lindon.

7. aaron on May 25, 2011 5:23 am

I feel sadden bout this..im a gay man and i love men like these sweet wonderfull men like this….i feel angry and sad and hurt beyond my mind about people who hurt him and why why and sad for he is gone yet in the prime of youth …his memory will never be lost in the hearts of lover like you and me…..I pray he rest in peace….much love!!!

Name (required)